Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Vegas!

We went to vegas last weekend with a bunch of our friends. It was our friends Brock and Jason's birthday so we all went down to celebrate. It was so much fun. We flew in to Vegas on Thursday the 18th and then took a limo to our hotel. We stayed at the Venetian. We have never stayed there before and we loved it. It was so nice and we loved the pools there. On Saturday we all went to dinner at Maggianos for their birthday. It was a really nice resturant so we all dressed up that night. All the girls were talking about how we would do anything for an excuse to dress up! It was so much fun. Even though we came back practically broke we had the time of our life. It was a vacation that was much needed!
I have many other pictures of Vegas that I will post later since I need to get them from other cameras!!

3 comments:

Trish said...

Wow, you guys live the high life. I wish you dad and I could afford a vacation like that. I guess one day when we are done putting kids through college and a mission we will! (ha, ha) I'm glad you guys could go and enjoy a great time with good friends. I love you-
MOM

Lauren Alexis said...

I MISS VEGAS CAN WE PLEASE GO BACK!!!

Ty Carter said...

yay for yogurt!