Sunday, June 14, 2009

I'm Engaged!!

I got engaged on June 6! Tyson actually sang me a song that I wanted him to sing to me. It is called "Last Name" by Dierks Bentley. He sang the last verse which I love. It is so cute! The date is November 21st. I am so excited and I can't wait. Hopefully time goes fast till then. Many of you haven't seen any pictures and have been asking me to update my blog so that is what I am doing. Hopefully I will be better at this blogging thing soon. With doing school full time till August and working I really don't have a lot of time for things!
Tyson and I at the Bees game with fireworks

10 comments:

The Dunn Family said...

Congratulations!!! We have been waiting for pictures. Tyson is so cute. You two look great together! I can't wait for the wedding. Have fun planning everything. Also, good luck with school and your teaching job. You have wonderful adventures ahead of you. Love you, Aunt Karen

Unknown said...

AHHHHHHH!!! Lohren I am sooooo happy for you! Being engaged is the best thing ever! Lets go to lunch and talk weddings ASAP! Love you!

Drew and Kat said...

When my mom told me you were engaged I couldn't beleive it! Congratulations!! Such a fun time...Glad to hear everything is going well! We hope to see you guys sometimes soon!

Love,
Kathleen

Kara and Tyler said...

Congratulations hun!!! I'm so happy for you!!! :D :D

Donnie and Kristi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meagan said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you!! Being married is the best:) Good luck with planning everything! its so stressful but let me know if you need anything since i just did it:) by the way did Tyson go to Timpanogos? he looks so familiar!

Mckell and Sari Condie said...

Lohren!! Oh my gosh I didn't even know you were dating anyone seriously!!! I am so excited for you!! Congrats!!!

Errin said...

Yay!!! We are so excited for you!

Brady and Lauren said...

Yay!!! Congrats to you two. You guys make such a cute couple.

Sarah said...

lohren this is so exciting! here- sayriejane.blogspot.com is retired so if you go to it, you won't find it! If you still want to keep up with me (us) the URL is now jacobandsarahjane.blogspot.com, go to it, click follow in the top left corner, and you're set! :)